Accent Music Lessons
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Effective January 1st, 2018
Updated: December 15th, 2017
By enrolling and continuing in lessons at Accent Music Lessons you are agreeing to abide by the payment and cancellation policy.
Invoices will be sent at the end of every month regarding the next month’s scheduled lessons.
The client is responsible to read the invoice and inform us of any changes by calling the office.
OFFICE (618) 222-0100
Otherwise, the schedule and charges will be as stated on the invoice.
Please download, save, and/or print this PDF schedule as a reference for the month.
** Help us help you.
Price increase = $19.00 per 30 minute lesson. $38.00 per 1 hour lessons.
Payment is due prior to services rendered on or before the first lesson of the month for the month.
- If payment is not made by the 2nd week, a $5.00 late fee will be added to the invoice.
- If payment is not made by the 3rd week, an additional $3.00 late fee will be added to the invoice and lessons will be discontinued until payment has been made.
Minimum payment per month is $57.00 per half hour spot or $114.00 per hour spot regardless of credits or attendance.
If a customer wishes to pay weekly, the initial payment will be $38.00 for 2 lessons so that you are always paying one week ahead. The minimum monthly payment of $57.00 (for three lessons) still applies when paying weekly.
A $1.00 convenience fee will be charged for customers that pay weekly by credit card or check.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or changes must take place at least 24 hours prior to the lesson by calling Accent Music Lessons at (618) 222-0100. Always leave a message because all calls are time stamped 24/7.
When you cancel your lesson by phone with at least 24 hours notice:
- You will have 4 weeks from the date of the cancellation to make up that lesson.
- No monetary credit will be given for the lesson.
If a student is feeling ill the day before a lesson, we recommend canceling the lesson and rescheduling it on another day when he / she is feeling better.
* Canceling with less than 24 hours notice will result in forfeiture of that lesson. No make up or credit will be given.
* Please never cancel by email unless it is more than 24 hours in advance. Phone calls are greatly appreciated.
Students who are absent for two weeks without notification will lose their reserved time slot.
Returned checks will be charged a $25.00 fee.
Monetary credit will ONLY be given when cancellations are made by Accent Music Lessons (i.e., if an instructor cancels or misses a lesson, or if the studio closes due to inclement weather).
All lessons continue into the next month until you notify us of termination.
Students who drop out are NOT entitled to a refund! No Exceptions. No refund for gift cards, too.